*NSYNC videos make me so happy
I tried posting this the way I usually do (re blogging) but it didn’t work. So, here it is:
30: LAST DAY! Let’s end this baby with some love!! Anyways, I wouldn’t say I miss them because I became a fan 2 years ago. When they were still around, I didn’t know them, so the word “miss” doesn’t work. However, here’s what I love about them:
1) The fact that Chris could ace notes that I can’t even sing and that Lance was an incredible bass made NSYNC a group with incredible range. Not to mention how beautifully their voices blended! They were so powerful! It’s like 5 guys = a whole ensemble!
2) the energy! Songs like Bye Bye Bye, Pop, and No Strings Attached can wake me up like nothing else can!! So much enthusiasm!!! Not just with the songs, but with the choreographies!! Those guys danced like they had just entered a roller coaster!
3) the lyrics! I can’t even begin to describe how much I LOVE NSync lyrics!! Especially the slow songs! This I Promise You has seriously one of the most beautiful messages ever. Also God Must Have Spent, For The Girl Who Has Everything, Selfish, Something Like You… The lyrics melt your heart!
4) Their personalities!!! They were such goofballs and so sweet to everyone!! I feel like anybody of any age, gender, race and so on could hang out with those guys and have a good time!!
5) JC ❤️! Oh my gosh!! That man seriously breaks my heart! He has one of the most beautiful voices I’ve ever heard in my life, if not THE most beautiful! Nobody serenades like he does!! He sounds like heaven just flew on your ears! Not to mention that he is incredibly funny and handsome… Oh, JC, why must you be so much older than me?
6) nostalgia time! Even though I didn’t know them when I was little, they remind me of my childhood… When computers were slow, cellphones were only used to make calls, people watched VHS, etc… They make me think of how things were so much simpler when I was little, yet I was incredibly happy!
NSYNC, your fans still love you very much!! Your music is timeless and irreplaceable! If you get a chance, please come back! Come back so those who have been waiting for years can see you again! Come back also because of your new fans… People like me, who were introduced to NSYNC after their stardom and that missed all that good stuff! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
I disappeared because college has taken over my existence!